Regular events question

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by truelinor, Apr 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

I was just wondering - it seems like the regular events have slowed down. Just a little bit ago there was a choice of two events I could have entered. Why is there none to enter now? And for that matter, I had to wait to enter the last one. Please tell me these events are going to continue!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Truelinor (Tru) as far as we know there is no plan to delay or discontinue the events at this time. I think you just caught on to the schedule has a week in which there is only one event for a day or two. This happens every month. (Not to open a can of worms, this is where the seasonal or special events are usually fit into the schedule).

As for timing the Events always begin at 2:OO PM CET, Central European Time, on the date specified. Many people get caught in the time shifts, especially after changes to and from Daylight Savings time, where that occurs.

3. truelinor

truelinor User

Ah! That makes perfect sense! So, since they have not changed it back to every week the same, maybe there is still hope for the Seasonal events. *hopes* :)