Review booster pack rewards!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wizardelo, Apr 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How do you feel about booster pack rewards?

1. Great

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. Adequate, room for improvement, see comments

29 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Not worth the effort

51 vote(s)
    61.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyfaced

babyfaced User

bloody hell thats an epic haul from booster packs!! I only ever get home improvements, or, on occasion, a few bricks or pieces of wood. I've gone "ooooooh yay!" when I've opened the pack though!

Mac_1969 likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

I only have 3 Sunrise lofts. I am jealous. :(:(:(:( :p:p:p:p:p:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

3. Bababandos

Bababandos User

I've got a dozen of them, mostly through playing the 200% patrol once a week. So my guess would be that juli plays more and/or uses patrol more often.

I do agree that the other special booster permits should occur at least a tad more often. Besides the sunrise loft, I got one manor and none of the other buildings, and I've been playing the emergency system since its introduction.

4. babyfaced

babyfaced User

I give up now. Saved up 100k education points and about 3 weeks ago started my ERS up again. I'm already down to 16k and already used up a huge chunk of my vitamins to renew someones contract. Yes, I could fire them and get another newbie, but whats the point in them getting better if you cant afford to keep rehiring them. So basically I spend a few months saving up education points, then spend 3-4 weeks with the ERS active, get pretty pants bonuses, then start saving up again. Cannot. Be. (edit).

There. Rant over :p

Last edited by moderator: May 13, 2014
  5. Please avoid using rude words to avoid further warnings.

6. babyfaced

babyfaced User

Sorry. I've never considered that a rude word. It's used all the time where I am. Us northerners must not have manners as good as elsewhere :rolleyes:

Mac_1969 likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

Rants are good. We all need them. But remember that we are in a totally open arena here. What many people find acceptable some find offensive or rude. strider_legs is just looking after us all.

It is not just Northerners it is anytime you get people from different groups together. Glad you feel better after your rant. :D I know the feeling; Been there and done that; I have even bought the T-shirt. :eek:.

babyfaced likes this.
  8. babyfaced

babyfaced User

I'l definitely have to be careful though. I've noticed before just when elsewhere or when someone comes up here to visit that we seem to use words so casually up here. Words that most people would class as swear words just fall out of our mouth as if they were everyday words like "and" or "the". Obviously there's the hardcore "swear" words that mums frown upon and teachers pull students up on, but I've noticed there are so many words, like the one I used, that people just don's seem to class as swear, rude or offensive. I'll have to be more careful!!!:)

9. billyjim

billyjim User

I have written things I should not have. Then before I post it, I wait a moment, get a drink, etc. come back and reread the post then rewrite the post cleaning up the wording. Saves me most of the time. So good luck.

10. Arsuru

Arsuru User

There is no reason for you to have to deactivate the ERS to be able to use it occasionally. When I was at a low level I would fire them more often and maybe not train them as high as possible. It's more practical and you can still get copper and bronze medals, maybe even some silver without running out of EP. Students make up about 14.78% of my population. Brownstone Flats are now my main EP source, and I only use Vitamin-X if I get Dedication on the gold trait, and only in training, never renewing. Especially if you don't have the resources to train them high, you can focus on the Efficiency trait to get more medals over better quality ones. Something is better than nothing.

babyfaced, Bababandos and juli1308 like this.
  11. Ted65

Ted65 User

[​IMG]

12. babyfaced

babyfaced User

@Asruru - yeah I tried just letting it sit there but it was doing my head in seeing the flashy blue light and doing nothing about it. Must be an OCD I have! :D

13. babyfaced

babyfaced User

I didn't even write it in a spat lol! I just wrote it as is. The word I wrote was not one I considered to be offensive. Even if I had read the post again before posting I would never have picked up on it. I shall stick to proper English from now on and not use any slang in case. It just goes to show that what one person finds offensive another doesn't. My granddad always used to say "If in doubt, say nowt!"

14. billyjim

billyjim User

Sounds like I would have liked your granddad. I wish I had listen better while I could.

babyfaced likes this.
  15. babyfaced

babyfaced User

He was one sound fella my granddad. Proper Wigan man! :)

16. McChicken

McChicken User

Juli308

So you are the one stealing all my permits!

17. After another 48 hours with +200% more emergencies, I gathered these buildings permits:

Silver Packs:

1 Sunrise loft
    1 Residential Tower
    1 Modern Pier House

Gold Packs:
    1 Comfy apartment house
    1 Sunrise loft
    1 Designer Apartment
    1 Modern Pier House

Platinum Packs:

1 Studio Apartments

18. marylis

marylis User

I'm sooooo jealous :oops:

19. wizardelo

wizardelo User

ive been saving up my medals in hope that i can have more satisfaction from opening more then the disatisfaction of opening 1 by 1 and well results speak for themselves

10 deco permits (no premium deco)
    2 house permits ( car flat box + sunrise loft)
    ---
    2 L3 health devices
    ---
    41 classic RI
    1 fancy RI
    1 epic RI
    --
    5360 XP / 100 MM / 5000 CC / 27000 EP / 32000 PP
    330 donuts / 110 pizza
    175 lumber / 150 beams / 75 panels / 475 cork
    1040 concrete / 225 roofs / 150 tiles / 130 bricks
    540 sushi / 4680 milk
    300 raspberries / 1590 hops / 1860 wheat / 740 barley
    360 beer / 1800 brown ale / 1440 pilsner /

PS: results are cumulated from exactly 50 silver packs.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    daniel23492 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.