Rework at downtime?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Apr 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The scheduled downtime on Thursday is 2 hours long. Will the monetary system rework be implemented? The downtime anouncement doesn't mention it, but the length of it suggests it could be happening.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

It would be nice to know what is being done with the down time. Is this just routine maintenance, upgrades, the promised monetary change, something else, etc.

3. As details become available they will be posted in OA

4. Well, do you mean after the down time we will face the change? When the rework comes influences how I use my remaining X-pressos and I think I'm not the only one in this position.

This continuous information vacum is a bit irritating, really. :)

Forgive me my cheeky tongue, but ......... they well deserve it. :) I'm not mad at you mods, as I know you can't give us info which you don't have. :)

5. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

As my colleague tassie-devil pointed out. When we will know more you will know more.

6. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.