rising cities

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by cyrios111, Mar 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cyrios111

cyrios111 User

Boa tarde, eu estou jogar o rising city, estou a procura do inventario para ir buscar o quartel dos bombeiros que desativei sem querer, alguem pode me indicar?

Good afternoon, I'm playing the rising city, I'm looking for the inventory to go get the fire station that I deactivated inadvertently, can someone tell me?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You can find the deactivated fire station in the moving inventory. Go to the tool bar and click on the far left icon; Then click on the moving icon (the one that looks like four arrows pointing in the cardinal directions); On the pop up tool bar click on the emergency system items, the last icon on the right above the tool bar; Your fire station will be there, move it to your main playing field. The fire station will be reactivated automaticly.

cyrios111 - please do not post multiple postings on the same topic, by the rules of the forum this is considered spam and you can be assigned demerits or be blocked from using the forum.

3. cyrios111

cyrios111 User

[QUOTE = "sclynx, post: 992304, member: 234780"] Você pode encontrar o posto de bombeiros desativado no inventário em movimento. Vá para a barra de ferramentas e clique no ícone da extrema esquerda; Em seguida, clique no ícone em movimento (aquele que se parece com quatro setas apontando nas direções cardeais); Na barra de ferramentas pop-up, clique nos itens do sistema de emergência, o último ícone à direita, acima da barra de ferramentas; Seu quartel de bombeiros estará lá, mova-o para o seu campo de jogo principal. O corpo de bombeiros será reativado automaticamente.

cyrios111 - por favor, não poste múltiplas postagens sobre o mesmo assunto, pelas regras do fórum isso é considerado spam e você pode receber demissões ou ser impedido de usar o fórum. [/ QUOTE]

Peço desculpa nao volta acontecer. ja encontre os bombeiros

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

That is fine as you learning. Please remember postings have to be in English