Roads

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Abbot, Nov 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Abbot

Abbot User

Hi, I'm very new to the game, so I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but how do I build roads? Where do I get them from?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The roads can be located in the designer depot. In the very begining you only have access to the dirt roads. As you progress you will be granted access to fancier roads. Enjoy building your city

3. Kibaloth

Kibaloth User

Newbie's Question/problem: Suddenly as I made the switch from dirt roads to asphalt roads the buildings appear to no longer be connect to the road. How do I solve that?

4. s.c.lynx

Kibaloth welcome. All of your buildings must be connected to the City Hall. So the most likely cause is that you missed a connection. So I would go through and check your new roads for a missing square. Try using the foundation view. That way you can see the roads without the buildings blocking the view.

I took a look at your city and your City Hall is not connected to a road. Fix this issue should solve your problem

5. Kibaloth

Kibaloth User

It worked. Thank you very much

6. s.c.lynx

We always enjoy helping people with quesrtions. Have a great time building your city.