Security Club

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PrincessPurrsmaralda, Jul 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noukicity

Noukicity User

[​IMG]

Or perhaps this one?

PrincessPurrsmaralda likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    how about him?
    well he's not a prince but he's cute :p
    he is from alvin and the chipmunks:the road chip:)
    hi s name is Miles :oops:
    so cute:)

3. Perriffic
    Noukicity i hereby say this one is perfect

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Noukicity likes this.
  4. what do you mean princess?o_O

5. What do you mean? the one in the green suit is awesome he will do

6. Noukicity

Noukicity User

Thanks, I'm glad I found the wright one for you:)

7. so what now?
    and princess you didn't like my one he is so cute can't you see...:(

8. Noukicity

Noukicity User

So is this prince a good kisser?:D
    And are you awake now?

9. who are you talking to noukicity ?o_O

10. Noukicity

Noukicity User

To the princess of course, that's where the prince was for:rolleyes:

11. ok! now no one answered my one question :(OK! that's fine i AM NEVER POSTING A MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD:mad:

12. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

What question do you mean?

13. that I asked from them:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

14. ok ok guys calm dow n and yess he is lol
    karishma dont wail hes ok but the other is better
    BTW neww mission ! collect as much rent as u can

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHY IS NOBODY R ESPONDING KARISHMA ARE U THERE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  15. Noukicity

Noukicity User

I collected a lot of rent :)

16. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello to all.

We have been watching this thread and it has brought nothing new to this forum, it's not a game, it hasn't got a topic of conversation, no one respects the forum rules (Multiposting, writting with caps lock).

So, for those of you that want to keep a conversation, please go to the topic we already have for that purpose - The Mayors' Chat room

This thread will now be closed, please do not open another one similar to this one.

oie_7nlpHnukAAqD.gif

BigWillem1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.