Shooting Star

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by IanAlexander, Jan 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did not receive my Shooting Star for leveling up (completing one section) today. I had 5 and I still have 5 even after leveling. I had an emergency event at the same time. I think this disturbed me from receiving the medal.

2. skb13

skb13 User

Depending on what level you're going up to you don't always get a shooting star. Check the FAQ for more info.

-MrMungo- likes this.
  3. It was level 25-so I should have received one. Thank you for the information though.

4. skb13

skb13 User

Ah, but that's what you get for reaching level 25 - which is flagpoles, pizza parlour and pizza dough, but no shooting star.

5. You mean for each section you complete you do not get shooting stars?

6. hello.
    it means : not any levelling up , brings up a comet/shooting star.
    in order to see what a levelling-up brings, just click in the yellow star at experience bar near the number that shows your actual level, so that you may able to preview the rewards unlocked after you level up.
    hope it helps you this info.

7. Thank you skb and Turel for your answers. The summary is that you get a shooting star for every sub level, but you do not always get a shooting star when you level up, ie the 5th sub level. Can we help anymore before closing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.