should i.....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ThomasHeathwaite, Jul 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have just finish step 3 and i am i now on to the 100 clacks

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Not bad work Keep it up. :) Get some rest this week end school on Monday.

3. i am now on step 5 with 404 scarves out of 1000. Don't come home until 4.30 pm so hope i can get the last 600 tonight and get on step 6 by 9.00 pm today (fingers cross).

4. I have now used mm for the saves 169 and 29 each for the snacks times by 3. I am now on the 2 of 8 production of beer kegs.

5. Tamy

Tamy User

Way to go. How much time do you still have?

6. billyjim

billyjim User

Good going I think you are going to make it. :)

7. 3 out of 8 production now 3 day or slightly more left. I stated on Saterday so i don't know where 3 days came from.

8. Dollars2

Dollars2 User

it's a six or seven day event from what i remember so you'll have about a week to finish it. :D

9. now 800 beer kegs out of 1200 so 2 more times needed. Hope i can finish the event.

10. Finnish step 7 now on to step 8 860 ball out of 1200. The rent collector is really good , it is a great helper with this stage.

11. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Go go Thomas :)
    Last step take 6 or 12h.

12. done!

edit: i did it with 18 hours left. why was i so worried. Since this event will only come round every 4 years.

here is a photo of my new area that i have created. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  13. Congrats for completing this event !
    Looks good :)

14. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz :)

magejohnson likes this.
  15. billyjim

billyjim User

Well Done ThomasHeathwaite Now you make me jealous for not trying for it. :)

16. sorry.

nervo82 likes this.
  17. billyjim

billyjim User

What are you sorry about? I made the decision not you. :D The event just looked so daunting. Real life was intruding into my mayoral time greatly over the last month or so. This is one feature I like about the game we are not required to do anything if we do not want to do it. :eek: Did I just give BP an off handed compliment. :D:D:D

18. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

Nicely done Thomas (-:

19. sorry i did not want to make you jealous

20. billyjim

billyjim User

It is okay. Not jealous, much. I am impressed you finished the event with time to spare, considering the restrictions you had on your time. Reality intruded on my time, so I wisely did not even try. Way to go. :D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.