Show us your Mastery

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jeffsquatch, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Show off pics of your favorite level 4 residences!

My favorite (and only) level 4 is the Manor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  2. skb13

skb13 User

Now I'm jealous.

ivy87, dufff33321 and Metro11 like this.
  3. This has excellent stats. I guess it truly is the best building around. :)

ivy87 likes this.
  4. It is a great building, and one of the reasons to keep the ERS running. The high level and specialty buildings like this really make the RIs shine too.
    Anyone else have some pics?

ivy87 likes this.
  5. skb13

skb13 User

This is the best I've got so far - 5 level 4 nexus apartments. Slightly hidden but quite useful, even without beer garden (to be supplied still).
    [​IMG]

ivy87 likes this.
  6. rossio

rossio User

That manor is so cool

ivy87 and Metro11 like this.
  7. Now I am jealous. :oops:
    I don't even have a nexus apartment.

ivy87 and skb13 like this.
  8. Doggone

Doggone User

Me too. That's from the gold booster pack right?? Of course now that they've changed them - there isn't a chance in hades I'll ever get one. Sigh. So jealous jeffsquatch.

ivy87 likes this.
  9. The Manor ist very nice, I have a Manor but it`s in level 3 because it need a lot of time.

ivy87 likes this.
  10. -damidami-

-damidami- User

My " level 4 "

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I have 3 Nexus too (but only 3... I don't like them too much. So I decided to leave the others on level 3)

^-^

ivy87, Metro11, hmkhmk and 1 other person like this.
  11. Dami I think we need to see more of your City again. :) You are the Master Artist Developper here. It always looks sooo good. I like your screen shots very much. :)

ivy87 likes this.
  12. -damidami-

-damidami- User

Ohh ^-^! Arigatou Gozaimaaasu! (japanese thank you)

Well, In fact ....I'd like to post my city, but I have some "work to do", so, I prefer show you when I'll finish it. However I think Next week I could post something^-^
    But, maybe, I could post some areas to show you

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    ivy87 likes this.
  13. I find the screens nice:)

ivy87 likes this.
  14. Well sure post whatever you can. It's always pleasure for me to watch your planning skiks in action. Otherwise there's always some "work to do". :) I like mine, but yours is so much better. You spend time to polish it and think about details to make it fit nicely together. I've never had time to do it properly. So watching your city reminds me what mine could look like if I gave it propper attention. :)

ivy87 likes this.
  15. -damidami-

-damidami- User

^-^" yes, I spend a lot of time to create beautiful details between houses and others...
    Well,... I forgot another level 4 ^-^''''

[​IMG]

@ nortoncommander : I've posted a litte surprise :p in My City or Piece of It

Hope you like it ;)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    ivy87, Plato1 and Metro11 like this.
  16. -damidami-

-damidami- User

Hi^__^
    Today I have a new Level 4 to post here

[​IMG]

And this ^-^

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  17. If you have them available, give your manor 3 epic dishwashers. -20% rent timer and +15% experience. It will greatly reduce your rent timer so you get through the masteries faster. Then add the 25% rent timer reduction when you upgrade to level 4 and the rent timer is just over 3 hours! Awesome!

That's a nice looking building damidami. What is it?

Here is my new level 4 residence, the dream garage.
    [​IMG]

18. Amanda__6

Amanda__6 User

wow these are all very flash! Think I am going to concentrate on upgrading my residential buildings now! :cool:

ivy87 likes this.
  19. Thanks jeffsquatch

ivy87 likes this.
  20. -damidami-

-damidami- User

this is 4th level of Skydome House. You can find it only in Mistery Building 2nd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.