Show us your Mastery

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jeffsquatch, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, there are even worse places to live at, but even here, the only place I might like would be the house at the edge, windows facing out in the green. Otherwise you wouldn't get me there. :) Where I live now it's mostly trees and gardens around.

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  2. skb13

skb13 User

I found one of these over the weekend. At 750 tiles for 8 more population, not one to build for the return on investment or population, but nice anyway.
    [​IMG]

nervo82 likes this.

3. A couple of days ago I've upgraded mine too !!!

4. nervo82

nervo82 User

[​IMG]

I'd like to contribute here, but its going to take a while.

*kimmi* likes this.
  5. Hipshot

Hipshot User

Yes, you have to nurse the events and probably change the residents with master keys to complete these things. It's a total pain, but it can be done. I let a few events time out while I collected drops to get past this kind of thing.

6. Level 4 Designer Apartment :)

[​IMG]

nervo82 and Noordbrabant like this.
  7. kuroyany

kuroyany User

These have to be my favourite residential given it's rent & needs. Got an epic solar panel,bar & satellite dish on all mine (well that's the plan)

8. -Skyla-2

-Skyla-2 User

Well, it's nothing compared to what some of you have ... that being said ... I *did* take an extended break from RC ... came back to find a *new* game! So much has changed!

Here's my 1st Level 4 ... (just came back yesterday so :p )

[​IMG]

And man o man ... this game now has whole new levels of "challenge" to it! Look forward to it but hope I don't become *too* addicted !!!

daniel23492 likes this.
  9. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really like those prefab home - it's the only 'action'-houses in the game :p

10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

And if you hit it every two min its the best house in game!
    Most find that to time consuming to do for even one day thou.

*kimmi* likes this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree with you it is a steady earner and keeps your fingers busy. I have built a community of prefab houses in the burbs. While I play the game the first thing I do is collect rent from them, then do some other activity, come back to the prefab houses collect rent again, do another task, repeat as long as I am online. They may not make a fortune but doing this yields in an hour more than most other residences do in a day. :)

*kimmi* likes this.
  12. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

no improvements

[​IMG]

no improvements

[​IMG]

no improvements
    [​IMG]

no improvements

[​IMG]

no improvements

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    daniel23492 likes this.
  13. Some new Level 4 Buildings:

Apartment Complex:

[​IMG]

Futuristic Tower Block:

[​IMG]

Tenement:

[​IMG]

Brownstone Flats:

[​IMG]

MillerWrox and *kimmi* like this.
  14. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

How many events before you could move on to challenge 4? or did you use the fast button ( [​IMG] ) ;) :p

15. I used MM mostly for "Collect X weekly Event drops". However, for most of the mastery tasks, I waited to complete them naturally.

*kimmi* likes this.
  16. -Skyla-2

-Skyla-2 User

That Nexus looks cool :) Look forward to getting mine up to lvl 4

Here's my current "Mastery Zone"

[​IMG]

*kimmi* likes this.
  17. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

Nice Little corner you have in the Burbs ... and it cann't be long before you have a lv4 Nexus - since you now have access to 6 brickyards :p

18. skb13

skb13 User

Finally made it - another Lv4 - this time in Snow land:
    [​IMG]

MillerWrox likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

Wish I knew how to post those screenshots. I have a Level 4 Haunted Tower I like a lot. Its stats are good but not as good as that manor lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.