Smtn wrong?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Bergberger, Aug 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bergberger

Bergberger User

Hi
    What the hell is going on with market? Why there are so low prices an so lot of staff? It's why hackers or it's the new game policy?

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hi,

At the begining i thought it was hackers, but if you look at de maximum price of each product, you'll see that low prices are decided by BP !!

I don't know why

3. Bergberger

Bergberger User

but amount is the bshit/ billions of stuff at once

4. We Have informed the developers of these irregular transactions and they are being investigated

5. Bergberger

Bergberger User

6. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

What do you mean "tnx"
    It's already complicated to follow this forum in English !

que veux dire " tnx "
    C'est déjà compliqué de suivre ce forum en anglais !

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

guyjean1 - "tnx" is an abbreviation of thank.

_Bosco_ likes this.
  8. What the hell is going on with market? Why there are so low prices, whe can not buy ground annymore whit so lowest prices.
    i hope soon is all again so as before.

9. This has been reported and hopefully the market will return to a reasonable balance soon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. It is called supply and demand the more products in the market the lower prices the less prices you pay . the less you get paid !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.