Feedback Soccer event

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by tassie-devil, Jun 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. here you may leave your feed back for our Soccer event :):)

2. Great event. - Thank you!

SnakeLady38 likes this.
  3. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

SUPRISE NO NEW EVENT DRAG UP ANOTHER OLD ONE. Still at least its something to do, and it goes on for nearly the same time that England will be last in the Football !!!!!!

wrighty8 4658170

4. Yes it is a old event, the last time it came around was a couple of years ago.
    then i was only level 33 so now i am able to do the next level for the first time :D:D
    Now with the Olympics coming up the devs have had plenty of time to do a new event for us :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zantia1 and anoukjoris like this.
  5. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

Hard event. The 7 brickyard runs for the chalk are killing (with my day job..). So, those need to be done during a weekend.

-edit- Impossible for me to complete the 9th stage. Meh, don't need a 2nd sports hotel anyways. So, goal (no phun intended) will be to get to the 8th stage for the small reactors, MM and 8th stage is drops for houses.
    But gotta start it on a Friday morning, to make the plywood and chalk during the weekend. Otherwise it's even impossible to get half way through the event.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  6. if you have a few spare MM might be more economical to use them to complete the stage than use mm on the brick works
    or with the plywood

7. Zantia1

Zantia1 User

I really liked it and I appreciated that the Playground and the Soccer statue were easy to conquer, BUT I have had to stop at level 7 because my newborn brewery could not resist!!!
    So nice event, it would be perfect if i could start it over;)

8. anoukjoris

anoukjoris User

I just started with level 7
    It will take a whole day

9. jelly999

jelly999 User

GREAT EVENT !!