Speakers corner Update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Mar 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Mayors,

This is one of the most popular areas. Any discussions not covered in the "discussions" in the Headquarters section belong here.
    If you are seeking advice on how to manage your city, this is the place for it.
    We have condensed a lot of the older posts to the archive under userville

Remember to also read Forum Board Rules about posting.

Please give us your feedback about Speakers corner Update

Your Rising Cities Team.:):)

2. jelly999

jelly999 User

tassie-devil , where is support ticket ?
    AND
    The problem is that when I started the game (two years ago) ,I put the username jelly999 in that column but when now I opened the forum, I don't write my username there (I remembered) .Automatically ! there was written joke999 instead of jelly999.

so my username in the game is jelly999 and username in the forum is joke999 .

I just want your help. I want to correct my username in the forum so that I can play the games in speaker's corner and others like mini-puzzle contest with my actual username (jelly999).

It's not the problem I can continue with the username joke999 in the forum ,but if I win the mini-puzzle contest then team rising cities will send me my prize , then, the problem will occur at that time because they will try to send the prize using the username joke999 but it will not reach me.

Therefore, I want to correct it so that these problems will not occur.so please tell me how to correct it ? PLEASE!! help me and solve my problem.I really need team rising cities help.

3. There is a ? mark in the top right corner of your game screen if you click on that you will get the support ticket to fill out and send
    with the prizes we ask for your id number and we use that to send you the prize so you will definitely get them when they are awarded:):)

4. jelly999

jelly999 User

Sorry !!Sorry for that !!:(:( I 'd made a new thread because firstly I posted it in feedback of classic car show then one of your team (s.c.lynx) said me to make a new thread and write my problem there but at that time I don't know how to make a new thread ,therefore ,I posted my problem here but after that, I managed to make a thread . so I made it ..SORRY AGAIN !! :oops::oops:
    and
    I've filled that support ticket and sent it .
    " thank you for help "

5. I have received your support ticket, unfortunately the email address you supplied is not correct can you please redo the support ticket with the correct email thankyou

6. jelly999

jelly999 User

I think that it was my e-mail address .OH !! If it isn't correct I think I've forgotten it .NOW !! what to do ,tassie?

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You can always create a new email account and usee that email address?

8. jelly999

jelly999 User

HOW TO MAKE NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH OUT CHANGING USER NAME(WITH CONTINUING THE SAME GAME)

9. billyjim

billyjim User

When you create a support ticket you can enter any email address you wish to use. It should also default to the email address you used to create the game account

10. jelly999

jelly999 User

Oh....!! I'm fade up by writing my problem again and again in different places.......

tassie-devil , I think that the problem won't solve if I do everything to solve it.
    So..............just let it go.I'll continue my game with the same username that is jelly999 and also continue my forum games by username joke999.
    Thanking you for what you tried to do.

AND
    "THANK YOU " billyjim for noticing my post.

11. billyjim

billyjim User

Joke999 The moderators are not all powerful and able to fix everything. They generally are the gate keepers and simple answers. When you create a support ticket it goes directly into the system to the people I call "Powers that Be". That does not mean the problem can be solved it means it gets more direct attention. Good luck.

12. jelly999

jelly999 User

You're right billyjim ,I know that they can't fix every problem .But, what can I do ,I don't understand about that portion of email address and what have you said I can put any email address there.I mean, really any????but,what is email address and what is email account?????..............

Is this means that If they can fix the problem they will send me a message on it,and If they send, so from where I can open it?

I don't understand about that, therefore,this is the only place where I can share my problem.

billyjim,can you please help me, because you're the only person who notices my post and the team don't give any notice.

By the way,my username is jelly999 not joke999 at all.

13. s.c.lynx

Just so you know we have read everyone of your posts (this is part of our duties). We just had nothing to add to the answers you received from other players.

To create a new email account go to your internet provider, they are each different. Start creating a new account for your emails. Most providers allow you to create several email accounts to organize your messages.

When you use a support ticket it cuts out the Forum and makes the communication more secure and private. The forum is an open format where everyone can see what you type and for that reason has a very low security threshold. Therefore you do not want to put any information you do not want the world to see.

14. jelly999

jelly999 User

SORRY !! at that time I was so angry .I just apologies for that.

OK !! once again I've filled the support ticket.
    HOPE, that my problem will be solved now .

"THANK YOU"

15. s.c.lynx

We are all still sorry for the difficulties you have been having. Hopefully it will get resolved. Have fun building your city

16. jelly999

jelly999 User

Thanks, s.c.lynx !! for the support .

By the way, I want to ask you about the support ticket, is the email address and all other things correct?

17. s.c.lynx

joke999 I would love to help but I do not have access to support tickets. That is what I mean by going directly up the chain of command. I will ask and try to find out for you. You should get an automated response to your initial posting. That should tell you if everything started properly

18. jelly999

jelly999 User

s.c.lynx , my username is jelly999 ,why you always write joke999.:(

and one more thing, if the support team send me a message where would I find it?:confused::confused:

19. s.c.lynx

Support tickets are handled through email. So you would find it in your email account. I respond to many postings and I use the name on the posting, in your case joke999. We do this for simplicity and time savings. Your forum postings are from joke999, therefore we respond to joke999. I have adjusted it a few times but I do not always remember.

20. jelly999

jelly999 User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.