Stadium

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Jan 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Pirate,

when you have a bit of time, could you check my Stadium please if you can fix it. It's in the East corner of the Main City.

When I finished construction, on the last step it seemingly jumped back to stage 4. It's perfectly functional, but from the outside it looks like frozen in construction stage. So it's sort of a display issue. Only it can't be put into inventory.

All usual self-help performed without success. So I though I will let you have a go at it before I either try to fix it by upgrade or just demolish it and build again.

Thanks. :)

2. Akalima

Akalima User

Don't forget to add your ID number, makes it easier to get help from mods ;)

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

This should be all fixed now mate, it appears your workers were on a go slow for the weekend so I gave them a weekend bonus....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(What can I say it is a Sunday so that's the best excuse I could come up with:D)

4. Oh them lazy bunch! I think they were all just too preocuppied with Pilsner. There's no morals with this labour force today. :)

Anyway, thanks for getting them back to work. It looks a lot better when finished. You may close now. :D:cool::D

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Always a pleasure.....:D:D:D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.