Stagnating city?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wizardelo, Aug 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggone

Doggone User

Good list. Why the heck can't BP make a simple list this and begin development of each goal at a time? Would be too simple I suppose.

RI factory - interesting idea - if I could develop RIs past the single star stage - I might start using them on a regular basis.

New play field - my wish would be for an industrial park where I could move all my production, manufacturing and power. I know, I know - I'll still keep asking for it though.....

Definitely need power plant upgrades.

wizardelo likes this.
  2. I support this idea as well :)

3. harley9883

harley9883 User

I support an industrial park as well, ..great idea, hope they do it!

4. billyjim

billyjim User

You get my vote. They would probably require us to dismantle and rebuild all of the factories in the new play field though. I think it might be worth it in the long run.

5. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Waiting for this to appear and for that very reason I've tried to avoid using the useful RIs at every level apart from epic. I'm assuming (x) single star RIs >> 2 star RIs etc...

6. wizardelo

wizardelo User

improvements are quite on demand for masteries for alot of buildings, i never used any on purpose except epic ones, and those only after carefull consideration, but i am burning alot of them for masteries..

7. nervo82

nervo82 User

When I'm really bored I sell a bunch of rolls and binge on RI packs, occasionally surprised:

[​IMG]

-Wizz- likes this.
  8. billyjim

billyjim User

I know what you mean I did not take a screen shot of it but about two months ago got four epic RI's and a Luxury RI and one Classic for 7500 CC's, of course I did not get more than one Fancy and five Classic RI's for about a month after that. I did think I hit the lottery.

9. brucenic

brucenic User

omg :eek: I didn't notice this was an old thread and it made me think there was going to another birthday event :D
    I thought they might have fixed the champagne. But no.:(

My attempt to keep the interest up is to only do one build / upgrade at a time.
    I've been doing the beach and mountain houses as the sky scrapers are just too expensive.
    I've been able to do 2 or 3 a week, but this is slowing up too as now I'm on upgrades and it is getting expensive again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.