Still no help.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Coog, Feb 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coog

Coog User

I contacted support a week ago, and still haven't received any kind of confirmation or help. What gives?

2. G`day Coog,
    All tickets lodged through the English forum come to me, I have been through every ticket for the month and have not received one for you. Have you lodged this support ticked through another language forum?

The Cinema is not BP's responsibility, but rather from their partners, let's say it is a place for companies to place ads that will be seen by our players so that they can receive MM in exchange for the views of the advertising. When there are no companies interested in marketing, then you can not see any "movie". However, the cinema is not an obsolete item, it is a decoration and it helps Increase satisfaction. If you prefer, you can always keep it in your inventory or even demolish it.
    However you may directly take your concerns to the advertiser
    oie_7nlpHnukAAqD.gif

3. Coog

Coog User

Hello,

No, it was not in another language. I don't understand, then. I put the ticket in because I did the vistaprint thing for metro money, but it never updated on my account.

4. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Coog,

If you are talking about the ads you see and the Metromoney is not being booked, we have already informed developers about that issue. We are waiting for an answer from them.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

5. Coog

Coog User

the money not being booked? there wasn't an 'ad'. it's the link that says you can get metro money for completing the offers available. when i did it, it said it would be automatically updated, but it never was.

6. please do not post here and send in support tickets for the same problem as it creates a lot more work for us thankyou.
    we will continue with this problem via email
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.