Stone Terrace needs!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Inchikidana, May 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!
    I buy 5xStone terrace,and I put them on the mountain,on the snow because that say the game...I make a SkyHut,to be sure that everything it's all right.But is not!
    Because that houses "Stone Terrace" needs Vegetable stand to grow up!
    Ok,I said and I make a new Vegetable stand.But the Vegetable stand do not go on the mountain!Nowhere!!!!Snow,mountain,or green,nowhere!
    Today I bought a new expansion (on the mountain) with the hope that maybe there,on the green mountain will go toghther Stone Terraces and Vegetable Stand.Fail!
    Well,I need help.
    It's my fault or something isn't go right in the game?
    Help!

Inchikidana
    ID 10129270

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello Inchikidana - You are correct that the vegetable stand are needed to fulfill the needs of the stone terrace. What has to be done is place the stone terrace at the "Southern" edge of the mountain section next to the green section (regular play areas) of the mountain extension. By lining up the stone terraces there and placing a vegetable stand in the green area next to the mountain area. You will be able to fulfill the needs of the stone terraces. Fortunately the stone terraces are the only residents with this combination of mountain base and regular support.

Have fun building your city.

Inchikidana likes this.
  3. Done!Thank you!♥

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am closing the thread at this time.

Inchikidana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.