Stuck

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by serpico, Aug 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. serpico

serpico User

Please help me my account stuck the mouse

2. Elco

Elco User

Hi @serpico,

Sorry to read you're having a problem with the game...

Could you please edit your post and mention your ID? This is necessary for the moderators to trace your account.

Other players have had the same issue, caused by Mozilla/Firefox and a fix was found by another player:
    open a new tab in firefox and type: about:config
    After pressing enter, there will be a warning message, but be brave and click the button under the message.
    On the new page write (or copy it from here) to the search line: dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled
    As you found it, with double click change the "value" from "TRUE" to "FALSE".
    Than restart the browser.
    This should help you once and for all. Of course, you can use Google Chrome instead, which works fine.

Thanks to @Lautus for the solution and @Natkompf for his assistance with this.

Natkompf likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you Elco. I beleive your interpretation is correct. Serpico - Please post your ID and give us a few more details, Please. So we can be certain that this is the issue.

I beleive I found your account and everything seems to be running well. But the issue elco has provided a solution for is an issue with your computer and mozzilla/firefox. Not with the game itself.

Elco likes this.