Sublevel wrongly indicated

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by misseloe, Aug 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misseloe

misseloe User

Hello,

I reach the sublevel 64-3 today, but with a new connection I am back at sublevel 64-2. I already clean the caches (browsers and adobe), try an other browser, but nothing changes. Can you update my game to see if it helps?

Thank you

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

misseloe - I went into your game and you are currently at level 64-3. Sometimes there is a lag between your computer and the servers. This may be what happened. Let us know if things are still out of sync.

3. misseloe

misseloe User

Thank you for you help, but it is still the same, really weird.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  4. s.c.lynx

We are wondering if you had cleared you flash data and then rebooted the game before the servers could sync your data and then when you logged in the server showed your previous game status. The only thing we could possibly do is reset your resources, but that comes with a penalty, all of your status will be set back to their original status. Most notably would be the power and mood levels traditionally drop drasticly.

5. misseloe

misseloe User

Please reset my resources, I used to ask for it once each month to keep correct values.

6. AnaLu138

AnaLu138 User

AnaLu138 | ID 9399272 I can not enter at the game

7. s.c.lynx

AnaLu138 - Please do not post identical issues in multiple threads. This is against the forum rules and causes confusion. See our response on the other thread you hijacked.

Misseloe - Sorry for the delay but your game resources have been reset.

Closing thread at this time. Original issue answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.