suburban housing and prefab homes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by callum12384, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there

My houses listed above have stopped gaining mastery listings when i collect rent some of them are on level two some of them are on level three I noticed this was happening before the event started but thought I would wait to see if it sorted it's self out but it hasn't Ive collected loads of rent of these properties and feel they should be nearing the end of the mastery by now can anyone one help please

2. Each challenge has certain conditions to be met. You can view these when hovering your mouse over the challenge star in the building layer. They include like "Collect rent after equipping one Classic RI" in Prefab Challenge 3 and alike. These have to be met for each challenge specifically for the building to keep collecting Challenge points.

Appart from in-game info all the the Challenges with their conditions can also be seen in FAQ:

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/mastery-system.1889/

3. Thank you :)

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

thanks from me too can we help further before closing?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.