Task Brick a Brac

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by petrinko14, Jan 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. petrinko14

petrinko14 User

Petrinko 14 | ID 9903280 here again, in task Brick-a brac after building 1000 bricks I upgraded my urban brickyard and I failed to receive the rewards. This is the 1st time that I completed a task and the game failed to issue the appropreate reward. Just thought I would drop you a line to see if you can help me.

Cheers Petrinko 14

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

petrinko 14 Of course we would be happy to assist you. Can you supply us with your user ID number. It allows us to better serve you. You will find the User ID number: With the full screen off; Main play field; Above the frame; Upper right hand corner. Thank you
    in the non full screen mode. .

[​IMG]

3. petrinko14

petrinko14 User

Petrinko 14 | ID 9903280 here again, you may have mist it (ID 9903280) , still have not received the reward for Brick-a brac. Do you have to reset something? Thanks in advance for your help. Still having fun.
    Petrinko 14 | ID 9903280

4. s.c.lynx

Sorry I did miss your ID. The quest says you still need to upgrade a lumber mill to complete the Quest. Once you do it should complete automatically. If you have any other problems let us know.

5. petrinko14

petrinko14 User

got it to work thanks.
    Petrinko 14 out.

6. s.c.lynx

Thank you for letting us know. I am closing the thread at this time. Have fun with your city