Task can't be completed

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by fraz, Apr 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fraz

fraz User

Hello,
    My ID is frasmotic | ID 10126411. I'm having a problem with a task that appeared too late in the task bar. I have already built 5 lumber mills but I have been given a task to build a second lumber mill. As it's not possible to build any more lumber mills, I can't complete the task. Can you 'complete' the task for me? Also, FYI, I seem to have had a problem with the farmers market event not being available. I have hosted and completed my first event, the flea market. I'm not sure but maybe I had levelled up too fast as the farmers market is only available from level 5-9.
    Great game, fun to play.
    Thanks

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I just checked and the task has been completed. There are sometimes that there is a lag between completion of a task and the posting to your computer.

Since you are at level 15 at this time, you should be able to do the second level of the Farmers Market starting on April 20. 2018. Assumiing you do not get above level 19 by then.

Have fun building your city

3. fraz

fraz User

Awesome, thank you :D

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are welcome. Have fun building your city. We are closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.