Teaser, teaser!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hello Mayors,

Rising Cities is ready for a new chapter and wants to share a few sneak "pics" with you. Can you guess what they are?

Teaser 1: “Coming soon to Rising Cities”

[​IMG]

Teaser 2: “This is concept art of a new building! Which kind of building? And where do you think you can place it? Share your thoughts!”

[​IMG]

Teaser 3: “Sneak a peek at some new assets! Can you guess where these belong?”

[​IMG]
    Your Rising Cities Team.

2. Brrrrrrrr, building on the rocks, not as good as a scotch on the rocks but a cool reception awaits those who venture to the mountains in search of virgin land !

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  3. marylis

marylis User

I 'm afraid to ask about the prices :p

4. I hope they won't be expensive;):p

I hope the most will be 200000cc per building:)

5. From what I've seen so far I'm not very excited about the new mountain expansion. Hopefully the space itself will be well designed and versatile, not too restrictive. To see how it all fits together, those funny decos with snow themed buildings, I will have to wait till it arrives. :)

Wonder if "new chapter" means something real innovative, or just another playfield. Will wait for that too. :)

Andrewjf, marylis and -MrMungo- like this.
  6. billyjim

billyjim User

We all await the new chapter in the story of our cities. It has been a while in coming. I feel like a child in the back seat of the family car going on vacation. So here it goes: "Are we there yet! When are we going to be there! My sister is touching me! Are we there yet!" repeat ad nauseum.

tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  7. rossio

rossio User

Teaser 3 first picture looks like it belongs in Mordor

sleepylee likes this.
  8. I hope we will get it on Wednesday or Thursday this week

9. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Looks like it's mostly decorations :(
    I assume this is the update that got postponed from last week?

10. I would logicaly expect a new set of themed residentials and decorations, not just decorations. Anything beyond would be just speculations.

And I don't really understand these "teaser/guess" games. Just talk to us. Frank and honest. We are not at kindergarten to play these silly games. :)

EDIT: Well, this was a surprise! With the downtime that long I fully expected the new playfield. Kind of couldn't believe it was not there and checked three times. :)

Just let me remind that editing posts in this way is such a stupid thing and contrary to logic and this forum system. The rules should be changed.

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    E30CABRIO, marylis and juli1308 like this.
  11. Teaser #4:

[​IMG]

12. billyjim

billyjim User

Interesting, this is going to be a strange play field from the teases.

marylis likes this.
  13. That's for sure!

14. Next week now i wonder? We have had our weekly downtime.

This is going to be a strange play filed, one that i am looking forward to.

15. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

I was going to add this here also, but you guys seem to be alot faster.

16. Sorry.

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Wizz when you left us on our own for a week. We had to come up with our own resources. Only kidding. :D:D

18. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

I think it's a hot-air balloon.
    Another silly, looking decoration! :p

Maybe we are all assuming it's concerning the new playfield, which may be incorrect. Could be a new PF + new event? :eek:

19. Dollars2

Dollars2 User

Maybe BP has decided to institute a hot air event. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TellusXIV likes this.
  20. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

hehe made my day :D