Teaser, teaser!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hipshot

Hipshot User

A couple of those look like what I clean out of the yard each week.

Darn dog.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

"Those magnificent men in their flying machines"
    "Fly like an eagle"
    "Free bird"
    "Up up and away"
    :D:);)

3. No new event this week just the flea market after the rook festival

4. That's how teasers work. :) Give you nothing apart from expectations. :D :D :D If you got something right after that, it would be an appetizer. :cool: :cool: :cool:

After flea market some players might flee the game. :)

5. marylis

marylis User

In the Greek forum they erased the photo and they told be it is forbitten for the players to add these pictures. :eek:

6. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

This matter can be resolved only in greek forum. we cannot help you here.

7. billyjim

billyjim User

This is just a guess about the Greek forum. Did they post a picture or did they post an active link. The picture would be OK by the rules; The link would be verboten by the rules.

Enough off topic chit chat. When do we get details? Price, materials, timing, etc.

8. "Let's slowly reveal more of the upcoming 4th playfield...

Teaser Image 1/10"

[​IMG]

It's look to me like a river. If so, another suggestion has been implemented.
    Also, the notation "1/10" looks interesting

9. Going on recent survey I would not be surprised if "BP" are going to remove certain parts of the game and replace with new parts, but it could just be a load of hot air from a geothermo rock pool as a new power source!:):cool::D:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

10. What parts do you mean? The City, the Beach and the Burbs? :D :D :D Clean slate theory in practice?

11. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

The teaser looks more like a stream to me.
    Looks too small to have actual buildings on but maybe somewhere to put some silly little decorations

12. :D:D:D indeed a clean slate but with a survey with space to voice our thoughts not just a scoring system eh?
    or have i been living in a concretejungle too long:):Do_O

13. Judging by the fact they say 1/10 i think it will be next week before the new play filed also now they say new play filed means it is not a hot air balloon event.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  14. Yeap, this could be too!

o_OOf course is not a hot air balloon event...:rolleyes:

15. marylis

marylis User

I know that Wizz, it was just a comment. I was only surprised because it was a simple picture. Thanks for your answer anyway.

16. Another one:

[​IMG]

17. george-mee

george-mee User

teaser 1 season changes teaser 2 this looks like it is water building so it should be placed mover the bridge in the water

18. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

I think the building with the white roof is a ski chalet. Not sure about the other stuff.

19. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Teaser 3/10

[​IMG]

20. your quick thanks.