Teaser, teaser!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. And, here we have:

Teaser 8/10

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  2. gild518

gild518 User

Looks like were going to get viaducts to traverse the ridges etc

3. Teaser 9/10

[​IMG]

4. I'm starting to realise that I might not like the new play field at all if it stays snowy all the time. Not fond of these beaming white scenarios. They put too much strain on eyes. So will it be a spoiler? :D :rolleyes: :D

-damidami- likes this.
  5. Tamy

Tamy User

Just cover it with houses and decorations. I wonder how the sunflowers would look in the snow...

daniel23492 likes this.
  6. Well, that's exactly one thing that would make me not like it. But there's an option to cover everything with a green road, which might be more acceptable. :D :D :D

-damidami- likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

Nortoncommander just keep a pair of sunglasses handy for when you switch to the play field. :D If you are more tech oriented you could play with the brightness and white settings on your monitor. Nay that would be to much work. lol

I just want to have the land "Give me land, lots of land ..." (Thanks Robert Fletcher, Cole Porter, Kate Smith, et al.)

8. Actually, my screen is already rather dim. But sunglasses idea sounds fun .... lol

9. billyjim

billyjim User

Since you do not need to worry about UV rays (I hope) from your monitor a cheap pair should do $ 5.00 or less at a convenience store. Be good to your eyes they are very important. Trust me I know from experience.

10. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

11. Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  12. When does the snow melt? I want it green. :)

13. Build some coal-fired power plants and, hopefully, in a couple thousand of years the snow will vanish.

14. billyjim

billyjim User

Should not be that long it has only taken us two hundred years to do it in the real world. :)

Does this dam generate energy for the community?

15. skb13

skb13 User

Ah, but then you can get your nuclear reactors to go into meltdown and create a nuclear winter again, so it's ok.

16. That's cool idea ...... excuse me ....... that's hot idea. :)

Man you're so smart! Wonder if the devs had the same idea. :D :p :D

17. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

"We proudly present: the barrage!"
    Barrages seldom produce energy.
    On the other hand their translations skills are not top-notch so maybe its a dam :confused:

18. cant wait for the new playing field and new options

19. marylis

marylis User

Unfortunately we will have to wait for another week. Pity… :(