Teaser, teaser!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. i would suspect it will be tomorrow(tuesday)

2. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

We hope you enjoy this new playfield.

Your Rising Cities Team.

3. thanks guys:D:D:):);)

4. Now I'm getting excited. :)

5. Tamy

Tamy User

Nearly there...
    Just 960 beams and 80 bricks away.
    They *do* like to tease, don't they?

6. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

The new play field looks great.

7. Doggone

Doggone User

It does, but the snow road is expensive and it's the only option on the snow.

8. No, that's capitalising on people's impatience. :)

But I will patiently wait. :)

9. Tamy

Tamy User

Yep. And isn't it nice to pretend there is a room full of BP executives waiting to get our MM, and to let them patiently keep waiting?

10. Do you think it's like stock market? Everybody watching the numbers, getting bids on Norton or Tammy buying or not buying? :D :D :D

11. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Can these execs please tell the developers to fix this login issue please

12. Tamy

Tamy User

No, more like NASA: "Huston, this is the first player to reach the mountains. Small step for me, big one for RC..."

13. C'mon :) :) If NASA was working like these they would still have just empty grounds ........... lol

Well, with fencing, of course. :)

14. NASA have a lot of money so i think they would be there before anyone ele

15. I'm still in doubts if to unlock it or not...

16. Why should you doubt? It costs you nothing to unlock it. :)

17. Yeap, after the second quest I realize that I will produce those items anyway.

18. billyjim

billyjim User

Oh, the agony of waiting to produce the items needed. I want to see the playing field. It is times like these that I miss X-presso the most.

19. Here it is:

[​IMG]

More info Here

20. Hm, I'm pleased to see that here the developers used colour sensitive approach and the winter scenery is not beaming, eye hurting white.

EDIT: I was wrong. :) It's only "nice" when unlocked .......... lol But it could be worse. :)

Oh Billy, would you like to attend my therapy classes? :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: I think we could use Rogers approach with a bit of behaviour modification mixed in it, and after some time we can move on to Gestalt therapy. :)

PS: You can waste your MM to speed the production up. :D :D :p :D :D

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    -damidami- likes this.