Teaser, teaser!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

Looks good can not wait to get there. Has anyone seen my skis, I know they were here the other day :):)

2. Or you can buy the materials :)

3. Have you tried it? Does it work? Since the quest clearly says "produce".

4. Yeap, I did it for bricks.

5. Cool. Didn't know that. But will still produce my way into the mountains. I'm not so desperate to get there. :)

6. Neither do I. And beside, tomorrow is Expansion Sale and, since I saw the prices for the new PF, I'll buy the first 4 plots with MM.

7. marylis

marylis User

still unable to log in, I 'm running out of patience :(

monapur67 likes this.
  8. Sale doesn't apply to Mountain field this time anyway. :)

9. actually it does - the sale does pertain to the mountain play field as well as the others

10. i was wrong, it started today. And it is apply for mountain PF too.

11. monapur67

monapur67 User

anyone able to log on yet?

12. I noticed trees in the mountains don't give any logs when cleared. Wierd! And since fallen trees give that, I suspect it's a bug. :)

13. Yes, but i have some problems with deco. I'll be back after a cache clear.
    L.E. Solved.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  14. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Lots of people have been able to - just some unfortunates ones who have been unable to do so.

15. I think this thread should be closed. :) It's obsolete now. :) We are past teaser stage already.

16. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Apart from those who can't log in...

daniel23492 likes this.
  17. Nice one !

18. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Seems to be working now.. I've finally managed to

-MrMungo- likes this.
  19. marylis

marylis User

Me too, finally ...