Technical Error: getting to seaside

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Suki, Sep 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suki

Suki User

I think I have a tech error of sorts: I tried placing an improvement, system lagged, so tried replacing the improvement a second time. The game brought me back to main city at that point. If I try to go to the seaside town, I can not fully get there (brings up the shore, with buildings that belong in the main city, and top left main part of screen is just a smaller screen looking like attempting to log into seaside part). Several attempts, closed internet and opened again hoping that would help, it did not. It is the only part that I can not access, the mountains and suburbs I can get to fine.

Edit: forgot ID... 9795916

Edit 2: I think I just need a reset... It just happened in suburb, too. Not when I changed certain improvements, but when I changed one for mood or energy in both situations.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I was unable to log in to your game. I did reset your resources and the problem seems to have gone away. Sounds like you double clicked when loading the game and the game kept trying to open the game twice at the same time. Let us know if there are any further issues or if everything is fine. Thank you.

robisongarcia likes this.
  3. Suki

Suki User

Thank you for the reset, working as intended now!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for letting us know. Have fun building your city

I am closing this thread at this time.

robisongarcia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.