The "Clean Up" quest will not disappear

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Demostrag, Nov 12, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demostrag

Demostrag User

When I complete the quest "Clean up" I click the collect reward button, but the check marked quest still stays there. I get my rewards though.

Any ideas why?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Demostraq There are several reasons this can happen. The most common is that on occassion there is a time delay in the data transfer from the server. I have tried to look into your game but was unable to find your game. Could you please give us your ID # so we can locate your game and take a look.

3. Demostrag

Demostrag User

Sorry about the late reply, was sleeping at that time :p

my ID is 9917634.

UPDATE: I logged back in today and clicked the collect rewards button. It finally disappeared.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We are glad to hear this. This happens some times. There is a time delay in granting the reward. Glad it finally came through. I am closing this thread at this time. Enjoy building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.