The game is free, but it´s hard to get forward without MM...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MacMcMac, Aug 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dont have the option to buy mm using mobile payment method anymore so I feel your pain. Without being able to earn MM elsewhere (cinema only allows for one or two movies a day if I am lucky) my long term prospects with this game dont look good. It doesnt help filling a ticket either cos thats only applicable when you have paid for something and not received it. Feel sad about it, have enjoyed this game for a year and a half already.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

This is a building game what you need to do is upgrade your Lumber Mill to higher levels and or build as many as possible. This is a game of planning and strategy. Not a game of race through as many levels as quickly as possible game. Take the time to build the city and do not neglect any phase residential, commercial, or production. They all work together to allow for growth. If you think it is bad now wait till you need 2250 tiles to upgrade a "Contemporary Apartment" a level three brick yard 32 tiles per run eight hours per run. Planning and Strategy. Have fun

Mayor David You can build a very respectable city with out using MM's I did so for many months also just to be the old codger I am. In the bad old days we use to only get 3 MM's per movie at the Cinnaplex, only the potential for three movies a day, 90 % of the time we did not have movies that worked, if we did one out of three times we did not get rewards. So things are a whole lot better. Yes we did have a devaluation of the currency at one point. Still did not compensate for the difference.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    Oliver likes this.
  3. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Build all 5 lumber mills and upgrade them asap to level 3, then you have 160 beams/h. Don't forget to get enough production points to keep them rolling nonstop.

billyjim likes this.
  4. Geflin

Geflin User

It has taken me a year and a half, not to mention many hours of actual playing, to get my huge city. I worried more about building existing houses and only upgraded my production facilities and commercial buildings at first. The increased production helped a lot with construction. Even now, many of my early residential buildings are not fully upgraded. Try construction taking about 1,500 beams, 300 bricks, 500 wood panneling and 200 roof tiles lol I produce and generate revenue pretty fast and I still have to pick and choose, and wait for construction materials to replenish. Example: I waited about six months since upgrading my second brewery to even buy the land for and start construction of my third brewery. Cost 2,800,000 plus the 130,000 and the regular materials ... and still almost cleaned out my stockpiles because I have just completed several events. Patience, planning, and balance are the keys to this game. It is free but it is not instantaneous :)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    Oliver and billyjim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.