The game wont load

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Harvey54, Oct 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harvey54

Harvey54 User

I have been trying for 4 days now. I dont understand why we are not hearing any updates about this???? Can you help please its soooo annoying !! Thankyou

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We have responded to several other postings about this in the forum and here is the latest from the great and powerful:

"Hello everybody,

Some of you already reported the current issues with slow game and lags in RisingCities. We are well aware of it and our devs are already working on a solution to make the game fun again. Those problems seem to be connected to the latest Firefox update from last week. We will keep you updated as soon as we have a solution.

In the meantime, we advise our players to use a different browser. And we advise AGAINST changing the config of Firefox, since that could cause trouble in the future if users forget to reset it.

Thank you very much for your patience."

3. Harvey54

Harvey54 User

Hi, the game is still not loading, any news please ???

4. s.c.lynx

We are still waiting. Are you using Firefox? The issue appears to be linked to the latest update of Firefox. Try Google or Edge or IE. There is not as many issues there at this time.

5. Harvey54

Harvey54 User

Yay, i have the game back !!! thankyou

6. s.c.lynx

We are glad that you are back up and running. I am closing this thread at this time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.