The Mayors' Chat room

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Artisan, Mar 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

This trhead will be used for all Mayors to chat with each other and socialize, exchange ideas and opinions on every subject.

Here you can talk freely without interruptions. very-excited-smiley-emoticon.gif

Obviously, there will be some rules to follow, here they are:

Please avoid: cool-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

• References to alcohol, brands and violent acts;
    • Making Spam (posts followed by the same player);
    • Disrespecting the moderators and / or other players;
    • Remember that children are attending our forum, we are adults so we shoul know how to behave and talk;
    Notice:
    • The presence of moderators can be reduced to the strictly necessary in this thread;
    • We will not tolerate threats, inappropriate language, lack of education or aggression;
    • The use of languages other that English are not allowed .
    • Disrespecting the rules of the chat, showing disrespect for the company(Bigpoint), incitement to strike - all these acts are punishable with forum Banishment for a period to be determined depending on the offense.

To the Moderating Team is saved the right to intervene and apply the necessary punitive sanctions whenever they think it is needed.

We wish a lot of fun and lots of good conversation !!

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Pistonhead likes this.
  2. Hello fellow Mayors, over the past year i have not participated in the forum a great deal although i still play RC and visit every day.
    With the appointment of our new community manager over 6 months ago i like most of us were hoping that we would see some improvements in our game and with the introduction of the developers blog i was even more hopeful.
    now with the latest blog on the cineplex i am starting to wonder when something will improve, although i am now at level 75 there is till some way to go before the end of my time here.
    The developers certainly would know and understand what a great game this is so lets have some improvements to keep us interested for a few years or more to come
    [​IMG]

Skippyroo1980

3. Artisan

First of all, thank you for begining a conversation here on this Chat, I hope it can bring some more opinions and participation.:)
    Secondly, I must agree with what you said and I hope to see some improvements too.;)
    Let's see what other opinions we can get on our chat.:)

4. 99 days to count down to the start of the Summer Olympics, can we come up with some ideas for this event that the devs may like:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Artisan

Sure, here is the correct place to exchange ideas:)

6. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley User

Well I have a suggestion for big point. Rename Rising cities to Rising forums, because the only thing new around here are in the forums! (joking) hahaha, Miss me guys? Yeah I would bet not. I still play this game and I am days away from running out of anything to do. When I was new I had quest to do. but I haven't seen them in years. or any changes for that matter. So here is a real suggestion the things in the game that have been added yet never goon into production, like the market place selling spots. the fifth spot is still coming soon. How soon is it going to be? Going to a friends city still coming soon really? Rewards for inviting your friends to Rising Cities Are they coming soon too? or has that all been a lie? because where I live false advertisements are a crime. and I know bp is subject to the international laws too. So is this a dead game,and refunds are in the mail. Or is the game still having issues with the big bad bugs? (you might want to hire some programmers to help out) or start sending out them checks! You See I Knew No One Missed Mr.crowley hahaha!

7. g`day Mr Crowly , it is good to see you back in the forum again, like you i still play this game and although i have reached level 75 , I still find that there is still a long way for me to reach a point where i cannot progress my city any more. I also would like to see some more improvements in the game and i believe in time we will see some and the forum games are a nice side diversion for those wanting to participate

8. Artisan

Hello to all,

We all are expecting something new...

9. we are?

10. Artisan

11. Hi :D

12. G`day Noordbrabant,
    Welcome back to the forum, it is nice to see you here again :)

13. Artisan

Hello Noordbrabant, nice to meet you and nice to see you here :)

I was wondering would anyone have breakfast with me? ......:p:oops:

I have just finished preparing everything:

[​IMG]

Would someone bring the coffee? :D

14. Jello

Jello User

I will gladly have breakfast with you, it looks like a nice feed :)
    I only have Instant coffee, is that alright?

15. Artisan

Hello Jello,

Of course, coffee is coffe :D

Good morning to all of you and Happy Mother's Day

[​IMG]

16. Also a Happy mothers day to you also Artisan :)

17. Artisan

18. :p Tuesday here already

19. Artisan

Here Tuesday is almost finishing!:p:p
    And it's cold and rainy :confused:

20. harley9883

harley9883 User

"

As an RC Administrator, ...what does that mean?