Thinking about 3rd Playfield... Maybe.. Mountain??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -damidami-, Mar 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -damidami-

-damidami- User

hi Valeria QueenVee, thank you for your support (and thaks to others players too, of course ^-^!).

I love Thomas Kinkade paintings. Lands are wonderful, and cottages, churches, bridges.... all is perfect, "warm" and natural...beautiful !!!

I hope this new playfield will be made soon. ^-^'

2. billyjim

billyjim User

I like the mine and jewelery stores ideas also. We could produce various items for events and challenges. How about the mines for the base metals for the Jewelery stores to make the medals, as an alternative for winning the medals in the ER system. Or Gold for the Ancient Event. I like the gems also for the upgrading of improvements or upgrading of the buildings. Lots of potential there. Way to go Valerie aka Queenvee

QueenVee likes this.
  3. QueenVee

QueenVee User

Thanks Skippyroo.,
    oKay,Lay it on Me... I can handle it...;)
    So, what part of the 'MOST', didn't You really like
    ???
    Honestly, aftre reading what I wrote, I am NOW able to "SEE'"..,
    why My friends are confused" :confused:, with the way that I both write,as well as speak,*(so they say)..As I am myself, wishing I should've proofread, prior to "posting'...
    I am thankful that anyone ,..was able to "get ' My point...

Very Humbly Yours....
    Valeria :oops:

4. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

I like reading other players' ideas and they are fairly awesome. And BP does read our comments and tries to improve things. They do it slowly but then part of the reason for that is getting rid of bugs in the programming code.

5. billyjim

billyjim User

I also enjoy the ideas that other players suggest. We are creative, intelligent and caring people, We only want the best for the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.