"Time remaining"??

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by FeeBee10, Sep 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

I am probably doing something wrong or have interpreted this incorrectly, however .... I was doing the latest "Rock Festival" Event & thought I had enough time to complete the challenge .... (I must have been wrong there) because now I cannot click into the event challenge, and when I hover my cursor over the Event Plaza I get a message saying "Time remaining for the special offer is 1.27.23" (and it is obviously counting down as it started at over 4 hours when I first noticed) ... I am guessing I ran out of time to complete the event, but when I click on the Plaza or the little pictures of the tickets above it, nothing happens, so I am confused as to what this is for? I think in the past if I have missed out on competing a challenge because I have run out of time, it has allowed me to complete it using MM .... but there is just no option when I click on the screen/Plaza/notice .....nothing happens! Can anyone please enlighten me?
    Thanking you in advance.
    ID 10043483

2. This could be a display error, have you deleted your flash data and cleared your browser cookies/cache etc and tried a different browser

3. FeeBee10

FeeBee10 User

Thank you for responding Tassie - Yes, I did all those things, but no joy .... the "special offer" timer has counted down to zero now anyways, so when I hover my cursor over the Plaza it just states there are no current events scheduled.
    I did think I had much more time to complete the task though, as I was collecting concert tickets, which is only around half way through the whole challenge, and I would not have continued to collect them knowing that I didn't have enough time to complete even that section of the challenge (there is no point, is there!) ... I would have just stopped, as I have done in the past, once I realise I don't have enough time to finish, so it is a little strange, I must say! You can close the thread now Tassie as there is nothing that can be done at this stage. Thank you for trying Tassie. Hugs ... FeeBee x

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

FeeBee10 - Sorry for the confusion, better luck next time. Let us know if there is any future problems. We are closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.