train station and bus stations

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by swifty40, May 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since we do have cars, we should have gas stations...that we can collect rent from people buying the gas:)

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Greedy, greedy. I would rather have the space and have those wonderful magical autos, we have, that never break down or need fueling. ;)

3. yes but the gas stations could increase the mood and we would get money,and maybe there could be a tax system in place where we put taxes on the fuel

4. A tax on fuel? , where are the bikes.
    My shore and suburbs are already free of the toxic fumes that cars emit, and my residents seem happy to get some excercise :)
    possibly the bikes could be decos with positive mood

5. My coast only have roads towards farms and lumbermills. In rest, no cars allowed (well, only some bikes and rally car from time to time :( )

6. sorry guys i went off track but you could make the taxes really high so that everyone will not afford the fuel and will ditch the cars

7. billyjim

billyjim User

That is okay, this from the master of going off topic. We all do it from time to time that is what makes the forum so interesting to belong to.

So back on topic. What type of Train station do you want: Sleek modern, Classic and famous, Greek Revival, etc. Same question for the Bus station, and Airport? The options are amazing. American, European, Asian in style; Large, Medium, Small; Can it grow with our cities; Will they give or cost Mood points?

8. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Good luck with re-election.
    Oh wait in RC its dictatorship, np then :)

9. billyjim

billyjim User

Even dictators have to have some public support or they get over thrown.

10. we could have the option to choose the style

11. billyjim

billyjim User

That would be a first. We usually are given only one option. To take it or leave it. Yes, I do understand it takes time, energy, and talent to develop the artwork into building for our cities.

But, it would be nice to have options of three or four different looks to choose from on such a Landmark structure. These buildings were designed to be the gateway to their cities and where to be stand outs and instantly identifiable. Look at the variety of train stations of your choices are unlimited.

Grand Central in New York,
    [​IMG]
    Shibuya,
    [​IMG]
    Melbourne,
    [​IMG]
    Union Station, Los Angles, California, USA
    [​IMG]
    Weisbaden,
    [​IMG]

By the way choosing four was rough, I was tempted to post about fifty. :D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  12. swifty40

swifty40 User

it be good to have a modern airport and trainstation but this game should be on what the fans want which is us

13. Military support would be enough. :)

14. Queens

Queens User

I would love to see buses and taxi cars in the mix of traffic. Would be more like a city!
    St.AnniesBay

15. right now its a village with skyscrapers

16. billyjim

billyjim User

Almost every large city started as a village and grew from there to what we have today. :)

17. We could have bus stops, which give positive mood, and bus shelters which increase mood more. Also a bus station in each playfield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.