Trouble moving to different sections

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by bleedgames, Apr 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bleedgames

bleedgames User

Hi,
    I was trying to move from the country to the mountains and the screen got large and partially gray. I went into a different browser and the same thing happened. I have logged off as well as restarted the computer. Nothing seems to make a difference.

Any assistance would be appreciated greatly.

Thank you for your time,

bleedgames | ID 9295538

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I was able to correct the issue. I had to reset the game and this of course caused the mood and power levels have been reset to their correct levels. You will need to rebuild these levels.

3. gazsika

gazsika User

I was trying from the map to the country. It was unable. Moving from other place to the country is very-very slow

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

qazsika - We have accessed your game and had no difficulty moving between any of the playing fields. Since I can not recreate the situation, we can not see what the problem could be. Please be aware that by longing in on another persons thread It reduces the chance we will see your posting. Best results occur when you start your own thread. Due to time restraint we do not always go back to threads we have answered. Also it simplifies our tasks if you post you game ID # in your posting. Thank you.