troubles with mouse

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Rosomack, Jun 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosomack

Rosomack User

Hi.
    I have a rare (I suppose) problem with mouse. When i place my cursor on something, then Game reads it like it is 12 centimeters to the left. It is not impossible to play this way (in shooter games you sometimes compute stranger data), but it is irritating. :eek::D

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Have you tried clearing all caches and using a different browser? Which browser are you using? Try shutting down your entire system and rebooting it.

If you are using Firefox as your browser we had a similar issue nine or teen months ago. Here is a link to that solution: https://board-en.risingcities.com/posts/939827/
    But be cautious I am not certain that this is the same issue.

3. Rosomack

Rosomack User

I try to aim and go to "Friend", after returning it's all right. There is a resolution, too. :D;)
    You're right, that was the same trouble. :eek::D
    Thanks for speedy answer. :)

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am glad that the issue has been resolved. I am closing this thread at this time. Have fun building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.