True or False

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster302, Feb 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

True. The next person loves cats.

2. fred1471

fred1471 User

False they eat birds. The next person has brown eyes

3. billyjim

billyjim User

False Blue and I can restrain myself from eating my friends. Sylvester never got around to eating Tweety Bird even after sixty plus years. The next person thinks the last couple of posters are insane.

4. honeywest

honeywest User

True LMBO. The next person plays five online games.

5. Geflin

Geflin User

False, I lost count of how many online games I play about five games ago. Was distracted trying not to eat my friends. The next person doesn't eat his or her friends because they have cookies.

6. billyjim

billyjim User

False sometimes I forget my manners and slip up and nibble on a friend or two. But never on you Geflin or Fred. I promise. The next person is wearing something blue.

7. honeywest

honeywest User

False, I am wearing green jammies. The next person has heard of the band, Stabbing Westward.

8. Geflin

Geflin User

False (but maybe I should look them up). The next person loves listening to Pink Floyd.

9. fred1471

fred1471 User

true. next person doesn't watch much TV

10. Geflin

Geflin User

True, don't even own a TV. The next person loves to read.

11. billyjim

billyjim User

True, actually a double true. Amazon.com is my best friend. Trying to get the nerve to buy a tablet or reader so I do not have to keep buying books (the paper kind) running out of shelf space. The next person saw the original "Rocky Horror Picture Show" at a movie theater, no cheating late night TV does not count.

12. Geflin

Geflin User

False; but have been asked to do that by a woman I love. Mayhap I should have gone. The next person knows what clown Tim Curry (of Rocky Horror Picture Show fame) is renown for playing.

13. honeywest

honeywest User

True, Pennywise in It. I love Stephen King. The next person knows what the book title was for the movie Stand by Me.

14. billyjim

billyjim User

True, "The Body" by Mr. King. You gave to much help. Let us stay with the horror movie theme. The first full length horror film was made in Germany.

15. Geflin

Geflin User

True and it was called Nosferatu. The next person knows at least one other movie made from the same book (King) "The Body" was in.

16. honeywest

honeywest User

True, the Shawshank Redemption. The next person has seen Queen of the Damned at least three times.

17. billyjim

billyjim User

True, But who over the age of thirteen has not. The next person to answer is not one of the four of us who have been monopolizing this thread lately, (Geflin, Honeywest, Fred1471, and Billyjim).

18. Kiriana

Kiriana User

True, unless you count the fact he (Geflin) is sitting behind me, grinning. The next one will have something interesting to say about flowers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.