Unable to log in again

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Spartacus56, Jan 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello s.c. lynx! My friend Pionierul told me that has again the same problems to log in and even if tried all the possibilities to solve it, could not. So that, is not been able to contact technical support as result of the fact that could not entering the game.
    Please help him again (speak with technical support in this respect) in order to solve for a long period this issue. Thank you very much for your support. Regards.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You can still access customer support from the portal window. Look at the bottom under the frame there is listed several options. Just click on the word support. Also please give me the ID # for the account you are asking about. This saves us time looking up the account. Posting here is acceptable. You would never guess who has to do the first attempt to fix a support ticket.

I once again accessed Pionierul account and had no issues logging in I collect some rents while I was there to make sure everything was working correctly. All appears to be fine. Let me know if they can log in to the account now. I think you are having internet connectivity issues. Also are you using the latest version of Adobe Flash? There was an update about ten days ago.

3. ID # for Pionierul is 8878824.
    He manage to log in. Thank you for your support.
    Best regards.

4. Pionierul

Pionierul User

Hello s.c. lynx. Thank you for your support. It is very interesting that after reporting problems of logging in and you manage to log in my account the problems of entering in the game are solving (it is not an accusation).
    Could be some "internet connectivity issues" as you said, but after you manage to log in my account these problems disappeared. I have not the latest Adobe Flash Player, I will get it as soon as possible.
    If such problems will appear again I noticed how to act in order to contact technical support.
    Thank you very much for your cooperation.
    Regards.

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

What is probably happening is either the "internet connectivity" or the Adobe Flash is not clearing the cache completely. Have you tried accessing your game from another computer or device? This clears the caches more thouroughly then just clear the caches in the programs. There could be a corrupted fragment that is not getting cleared properly and causing the problem. By using another device the program starts new caches and eliminate the problem. This is why you are able to access your account after I log in from my computer.

Using support tickets is a more involved process. As long as we are able to solve the problem here, feel free to keep posting in the forum. I have no problem helping you here, until it gets beyond my abilities.