Unable to log in.

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by s.c.lynx, Dec 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello! A friend asked me to enter here in order to help him in the following:
    "I cannot enter the Rising Cities game for several days. In the moment when tried to enter - it starts the site: https://www.risingcities.com/?action=internalGame, it appear an image with FJUEGOS.COM, which has a loading icon (at the bottom left side), and when arrive at 100% is blocking. If I click om BIGPOINT.COM the loading icon opens in an error file with the following text:
    " Thisspeed-open2.compage can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address:http://speed-open2.com/r?token=01c792b9ac292ad97c03034435856eba2f356ac8&q=Rising%20Cities:%20jocul%20gratuit%20pentru%20urbanişti!%20Construieşte-ţi%20propriul%20oraş

HTTP ERROR 404 "
    Taking into consideration that I am not able to enter the game, I could not acces the seccion Help of the game and could not fill the Contact Formular through to ask for solving this issue, so that is why I contact you in order to help me.

In order to facilitate the technical team mission and to speed the problem solving I give you my access data into Rising Cities game:
    - Game Name: Rising Cities; language: Romanian;
    - User ID: 8878824
    - User Name: Pionierul
    I tried several days to enter the game and I could not do it. I erase all caches from the browser, but no acces, I tried with other browsers, even from another laptop and the result is the same - no acces.
    Please help me! Thank you very much and I am looking forward for a quick answer! Regards!"

2. s.c.lynx

Spartacus36 - You originallly posted this in another area I have created a new thread for you. That would be the correct method to tell us of an issue or question.

Pionierul - I have accessed your game and had no problem opening it. I do not know if your problem has been resolved, or if you having internet connectivity issues. I think it is the later. Please let me know if there are still issues. Thank you.

3. Thank you s.c. lynx for the quick answer.
    I understand your point of view regarding my post and I agree with you, now I know where to post if some game problems would emerge.
    I transmit your point of view to my friend Pionierul and he will answer to you if succeed in entering the game, if not I will come back to you in order to see what has to be done for solving this issue.
    Thank's again. Best regards!

4. Pionierul

Pionierul User

Hello s.c. lynx, thank you very much for your support. I succeed in logging on the game. Regards!

5. s.c.lynx

I am glad you are now able to access the game. Thank you for the acknowledgement. I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.