Unwanted purchase - unavoidable - just got me, too

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dkarl2, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkarl2

dkarl2 User

Same thing that Chickster just complained about last Saturday happened to me: Having been logged in for several minutes, I was collecting rent from a row of buildings in the middle of the screen; as I clicked on the screen location where one of the rent-ready buildings sits, the offer dialogue popped up with the purchase button exactly beneath where I was clicking.

Voila! 5MM gone.

I don't need or want the X-Presso and whatever else may have come with that "purchase." Reading PirateLee's response to that earlier thread, I opened a support ticket, but all I got in return was a blow-off in an email; the guy wasn't rude, just claimed everybody playing the game is subject to the same "server faults," so they can't help me individually. Hmmmm.

I hope this doesn't lead to a flood of personal requests, but I would appreciate having a mod would follow-up with me, if possible.

dkarl2 | ID 6944883

2. exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday we really need a confirmation button or something to confirm our spending i have over 400 xpresso and 1.7 million pp etc

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Reply to the email please that reply was a mistake I handle 99% of all support emails but now and then others chip in when I am busy.

This topic cannot be continued here so I will close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.