Unwanted purchase - unavoidable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Chickster, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickster

Chickster User

I know you may not be able to do much - but here's hoping. I just spent 5MMs on X-presso - which I don't need and didn't want - purely because the info pop-up with it in comes some minutes after I log in and in the middle of clicking to collect rent etc. It then states - successful purchase - no 'do you want confirmation screen' (or if there is, it's so fast it goes in a blink) - and annoying because it's a pop-up which is out of my control. Also, due to the lag from the BP servers, the clicks are out of sync and the catch-up also triggers the purchase.

It would be better if it came up immediately on log-on, instead of often being delayed several minutes. I don't think it's feasible to have to wait up to a minute between each click for the first five minutes or so, in case this information pop-up comes up (I have known it not appear at all).

I am perfectly happy to take the hit, if I misclick - my error - which I have done with clearing spawned items or bushes, but this is something which BP have instigated.
    I would appreciate it if you could reverse this purchase - it must show on the database; or, just get the techs to stop this without confirmation.

Chickster | ID 1610223

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Please fill out a support request form so I can take a closer look.;)

I will close as we will continue this via email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.