video and photo survey does not cause awards ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by AGEROXX, Feb 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AGEROXX

AGEROXX User

My prize was not made aware of, and it seems to me..I no longer believe that it is a mistake , because of the same thing

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We need more information to assist you.

3. AGEROXX

AGEROXX User

my nickname : ageroxx
    my id :10074449

video, and polls do not give me this award

4. s.c.lynx

Which videos and polls are you speaking of

5. AGEROXX

AGEROXX User

city cinema ..I'm going to the city cinema,I watch ad but but the money does not come to me 5 cities ,The same thing happens every day. I do not think the play without problems corrected

6. s.c.lynx

Thank you for the better explanation. The sad thing is that the cinemaplex is controlled by the advertisers and the rewards are granted by them and not the game. From time to time a vendor does sneak in and does not live up to its responsibilities. Who is the vendor and I will send in a complaint to the marketing staff and see what they can get from them. An after thought what part of the world are you located in (Country and Region shoul be as specific as you should be).