VIDEO NOT LOADING

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by souza1990, Dec 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souza1990

souza1990 User

"YOU MUST BE WITH THE ADVERTISING BLOCK ON. PLEASE DISCOVER IT TO VIEW THE VIDEO AND RECEIVE THE REWARD".
    I DISAPPEAR THE BLOCKER AND EVEN THE VIDEOS ARE NOT BEING LOADED.
    SOMEBODY PASSING THUS?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I appoligize for the delayed response. I do not know how I missed the posting. I went into your game and was able to view videos at the Cineplex, which is what you are asking about.

Please do not post in all capitals, this means you are yelling. Thank you

3. Mr. s.c. lynx, could you check into my game if the Cineplex works? Because every time I try to view a film appeared the following message: "Unfortunately, for the moment we do not have any video clip for you. We ask you to try later". And I tried and tried later, for days and days, but nothing. The same message. Thank's.

4. s.c.lynx

The problem is that the cineplex is controlled by the vendors. They select which ads are shown in which areas. If there are no ads available in your area then you will receive this message. There is nothing wrong with the cineplex except that vendors choose not to run ads in Your market. There is nothing we can do about this.

I have gone into your game and watched a video for you. So you might have ads available at this time.

5. Thank's s.c. lyns for your answer. I understand. It is a pity that not all the players have equal chances to view Cineplex and earn MB's. Nevertheless life is not easy ....

6. s.c.lynx

Sorry that you do not have that opertunity at this time. I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.