Waiting for fresh wind

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Nov 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsuru

Arsuru User

That's another thing. Pure city games are comparatively rare.

2. Geflin

Geflin User

Yes, oh yes:D*casts his vote in support o' Skippyroo*. I mean, last Winter they had that Olympic sports type thing, so they can actually do this. One must wonder why it takes so much to get them to change so little, hmmmm? But then I remember the size of the game in a worldwide context, and the things I have seen )new) just this year.......

3. Geflin

Geflin User

*Jumps up on soapbox with bullhorn, and cheers Arsuru* Exactly right on the money there, Sir. Yes, we need to get more players talking so the devs take note. But the devs need to listen and deliver, and need to c-o-m-m-u-n-i-c-a-t-e with us (I can't word it better than you already did:D). Hey, everyone else out there: jump on the bandwagon here or nothing gets done will continue to be the status quo:rolleyes:

4. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Ok, I will join the wagon riding brigade:D I have not been with RC as long as the guy who got me into it, but I have watched him play for a long time and finally it drew me in. I have seen many changes and additions, most of them good. I do think the game management people need to keep us in the loop better. What point in having forums to discuss ideas if it's just us talking amongst ourselves and never knowing if the devs like the ideas and (may) implement them until they are ready to happen? That leaves us thinking nothing will, when often that turns out to not be the case. I have a lot of fun here and will likely be a long term player....but the game needs to grow and be player friendly, and players need to be heard. If we aren't happy with a free game, why would we spend money on making it even better to play? If RC wants customers, they need to show us they do listen and act on player desires (when feasible). So far, I have seen good things, but why the secrecy?

5. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree there is no conflict or dominating your neighbors to get resources etc. You build your city on your own resources and grow with out artificial interference ie. disasters so forth. It is nice to build something and come back not to find it has been blown up or destroyed while you have been living your real life. :cool:

*kimmi* likes this.
  6. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Hmmm.....make tomatoes not war? I like that:oops:

billyjim and dappesh like this.
  7. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Tomatoes war :p

[​IMG]

8. dappesh

dappesh User

Oh, the spaghetti!

[​IMG]

billyjim and *kimmi* like this.
  9. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Oh you are an Pastafarian (member of Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster).

billyjim likes this.
  11. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

[​IMG]

.... sometimes you scare me with your knowledge - lol - :p ;)

honeywest, TellusXIV and billyjim like this.
  12. billyjim

billyjim User

All of those poor tomatoes :eek::(

What are the potatoes going to think not to mention the raspberries are they next!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh the humanity, where will it all end. :confused::rolleyes:o_O

Umm, does anyone have some hot biscuits and gravy?

13. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

This was fun :p ... back to the topic: Who is Seph? Maybe Wizz are gone looking for Seph? - haven't seen him around for a while either

[​IMG]

14. billyjim

billyjim User

Back in March of 2014 Sephora was hired as the new producer to the game, he wrote us (players) a very nice letter making several bold promises and we have not heard from him since. You may be right Wizz has been MIA for a while. I hope they both are well.

15. Kiriana

Kiriana User

*demonstrates accuracy of her new machine gun that uses corn kernels* Ok guys....funny, truly funny. So, if we start growing pinto beans maybe we'd see that "fresh wind" this thread is about?:oops:

*kimmi* likes this.
  16. Cool answer, only about a half a year late mate :)

If you want to talk about something which is not out-dated, then we have this lovely Bonus Code with Tree and Bakery. That's about all the game developement in about last half a year ........-ish .......... too lazy to count how many month ago the last real developement happened.

Missing Wizz is probably improving another game forum, or took completely different role in the company, or just got fed up with this game and went to Mexico. :) Since Pirate is still here, there still must be some loot on merchant ships left. :D:D :D

From what I can see, this game has been put on a back burner and left there with limited support to generate some money from new-commers. Long term players support and developement has been discontinued. For now anyway. Maybe something will still happen in future.

Anyway it's nice to see how graphical turn this thread took. Probably a much better use of this forum space then talking about the latest game developement. :) :) :)

Have a nice Christmas all of you, my game mates (pirates included). :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    billyjim and TellusXIV like this.
  17. Geflin

Geflin User

I have seen much recent discussion about improvements to the game that can be made; can only hope 2015 will see at least some of those (dreams) come true:rolleyes:

honeywest likes this.
  18. billyjim

billyjim User

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but most of these have been discussed and suggested before. :( We are still waiting. There are a couple of new ideas. :) There is always hope.:D

The Christmas Bonus gives me hope that someone is still working in the office. This was different than last years offer and was well thought out and executed. :cool: Maybe we can pay homage to J. M. Barrie and Mary Martin: Clap our hands together to show we support the developers we can get some of these ideas into the game. We have to truly believe.o_O

Geflin likes this.
  19. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

20. billyjim

billyjim User

[​IMG] Do you truly believe!! :cool:

honeywest, Kiriana and *kimmi* like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.