Waiting for fresh wind

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Nov 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

So whose version of Mr Porter's and Mr Fletcher's song are we to hear you singing: Roy Rogers; Kate Smith; Bing Cosby and the Andrew Sisters; Bob Hope; Gene Autry; etc. :D I know your fellow avian Gonzo from the Muppets.

2. Now we are along the same line: Gimme more land ! ! ! :)

Hi Billy, btw. Still playing this stacionary game? The good thing to it is, that thare is no nasty surprise. You know it all, you even know when the favourite "Log-in Issue" event comes. :) :) It all must now feel familiar and cozy in a way :)

MillerWrox likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Nortoncomander actually the past log in issue was a major melt down. Be glad you missed it. Three weeks US and UK and others unable to log in. The game has not changed a great deal is true but I have still a few personal goals I want to acheive before I call it quits. I also love to reach out and touch people in the forum. Some of the people here are fantastic actually better than the city in many ways. Glad to hear from you. Hope you are well surviving the winter?

Geflin likes this.
  4. Geflin

Geflin User

Just so long as you watch dem claws when reachin' out and touchin' .... us birds get nervous and such.:p

5. billyjim

billyjim User

Geflin them there claws are retractable and I never lose control of them, most of the time. Just do not startle me. :eek:

I would like to see some new excitement in the game. A new residence, a new challenge, something!

honeywest likes this.
  6. Once again playing for a bit. Couldn't miss on another bakery and two new residentials. :) Overall, this Spring thingy, nice little event.

Wonder if they ever fill in those over 50 levels with some content though. I don't think I'm going anywhere that high unless there's something to unlock.

Otherwise still waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ...................... no sails on the horizon .................... stuck in these muddy still waters for how long? :)

Andrewjf likes this.
  7. Good evening,

Is it me or the game may need improvements on, yeah it maybe fun but It seems lately the things I do I getting repeated again also again also there is less quests for me . :(

Yours Sincerely,

Captain

captain123456 | ID 9168786​

8. billyjim

billyjim User

Welcome back Nortoncommander in your absence there has been some improvements slow but steady. Maybe not a fresh wind but maybe a few puffs enough to ripple the sails. o_O

Geflin and honeywest like this.
  9. Geflin

Geflin User

I second Sir Cat ;) Welcome back Nortoncommander. Not a whole lot has changed but there has been some. I think if you stick around there will be enough changes to keep your interest. Meanwhile, if ya want, I can hang upside down on yer mast and flap me wings a bunch, see if that boat starts moving. Not exactly a 'fresh' wind, but......

10. Thank you gentlemen for your warm welcome. :) I plan to stay just for a few days to finish the Spring event. Still 5 days to go. I noticed that bolder drops do not stay on roads till the end of the event, and that cinema pay dropped from 15 to 5 MM. I keep logging in once in a few days or weeks to keep my eye mainly on the anouncements, so would notice if something major was going on. But as you suggest, flap of wings of a rogue owl is all the wind we got within the last months. :) Or is it years already? I wonder how long term sailers stay interested in this stale weather. Nearly seems like the Pirate is controling all the waters without getting any loot at all nowadays. :D :cool: :D

11. Geflin

Geflin User

Why look....it's a Producer's Letter, taped on the underside of yer crow's nest! Didn't I say check your mail once in awhile? Ooops, wait, this one's dated 1842...my bad.
    :D Seriously, though, do hang around a bit, I think there's changes afoot...as the Easter event shows.

12. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Depends on the event. Some do, some don't, which doesn't really make sense. I had a few stray chicks and eggs until the end of the event. I really don't know why boulders would remain after a stage is over anyway, other than to annoy you when you want to rearrange things. Just another mystery in the design. :rolleyes:

13. Oh yes, Spring event shows, that there's still a little hope for some minor changes, and also that the team is under stuffed given how much time it took them to get those two buildings right and launch the event. Will wait and see. :) I still need more space for any serious further developement. I don't like how the game is designed to crowd buildings wall to wall. It's uggly.

Regarding boulders, most of them vanished with the step finished in Spring event, leaving only a few odd ones there. Which is still far better then what it was before. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.