Was enjoying the game...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 907Snowflake, Dec 31, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Until I went to log in today and discovered the screen is messed up. Only a small bit of it is showing up, right from the starting commercial. I can't get to the controls to get it to full screen, because that's part of the section hidden.

Will try to create a new account, but, if this happens again, I'll more than likely stop playing all together.

PS: I was nearly to level 11, and on Chrome, which played fine the first two days.

2. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Please clear browser cache and flash cache or try another browser with the same account, and let us know if issue gets resolved.

3. haemophile

haemophile User

i have this same issue but only when i play the movies from the cineplex after the movie has finished its like the screen is too big for the internet window i cannot see any of info at top of page or the control bar at the bottom but i find that if i refresh the page it sorts the problem out

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

May I suggest you might want to try another browser we have many reports of issues with Chrome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.