Weekly event - 2018-01-05

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by martingreve, Jan 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I see the weekly event did not start as normally scheduled - Friday 14.00 CET ??

Will there be any event starting today?

MICRO10 likes this.
  2. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

3. Lautus

Lautus User

I feel blue. :(

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have sent an email to the "Powers that be" telling them of this situation. I will let you know when they wake up whom ever was sleeping at the switch.

In the time it took me to write the email the event started. So all should be back to normal.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Lautus and MICRO10 like this.
  5. MICRO10

MICRO10 User

:):)

s.c.lynx likes this.
  6. manny79

manny79 User

Just started with this game.
    One question, where do the buildings go that you earn with events?

i should have gotten 2 houses with architects, but i can't find the houses anywere

Last edited by moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  7. lala3691

lala3691 User

Здравствуйте! .. почему еженедельные задания стали такими простыми и призы за них маленькие,неинтересно выполнять...почему по календарю доступно на сегодня 3 еженедельных задания,а у меня только 1...

8. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

manny79 - Sorry for the delay some how I missed your question sorry. Most of the time when you win a house as a reward you receive a building permit and the permit will be found in the designer depot.

lala3691 - We are waiting for the "Powers that be" to respond to the issue. As soon as we have news we will send it along. Please remember that this is the English forum and postings are to be in English, with the exception of the other language areas. Thank you

The event is now running and so is the loot-o-matic

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018