Weekly Poll (04.03.2014)

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Mar 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you rather produce your own goods or do you buy them from the market place?

Poll closed Mar 8, 2014.
  1. 1. I mostly produce all goods myself.

52 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. 2. I mostly buy all goods from the market place.

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. 3. I produce goods with a short production time myself, and I buy those goods with a long production

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4. I produce goods with a long production time myself, and I buy those goods with a short production

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 5. I only buy goods at the market place when I need them for a special event.

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. 6. It depends. I have no preferences.

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

My thinking to, this poll seams as needed as the event poll. Wow do players maily vote for event that they think give the best prises, how surprising.
    The questions are made so it can only really bee one result. So is this made so someone will have an excuse for his actions?

2. I have. I don't think the answer is there. Unless I overlooked something. It gives general common sense ideas. I'm looking at specifics here.

Well of course, the result says: We all use production facilities to produce goods as this is how the game was designed. :) So maybe they wanted to make sure we use it in line with the creators purpose. .......... Just curious. Some research really only serves the purpose of confirming the obvious. Probably nothing wrong about that.

@ Tellus: I wouldn't read any ill-purposed intention into that. Rather the poll was not very well prepared, or perhaps I missed something. Just wanted to mention the risk of complete misinterpretation of it, in the improbable case somebody was inclined to do so. :)

I'm not even trying to be overly critical. It's just an interesting point. We are all answering the question, but if you think about that, the results are so common sense and so predictable.

Also, depending on statistical data gathering tools that the devs have at their use, the chances are, they already know: how many production plants there are, what is being produced, what is being sold at the market ..... No doubt they use these tools to watch some aspect of the game. Just which ones. :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  3. might be better to delete it then ;):)

wildheart50122 likes this.
  4. sleepylee

sleepylee User

Yes... Good idea,deleting now. :p:)

There all deleted,still,shame it has gone. The bit about how to get free 500.000 cc's would have gone down a treat,lol. :D

Last edited by moderator: Mar 6, 2014
  5. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hello Mayors,

We would like to announce you that weekly poll will return every 2 weeks form now on. Our Devs have already gathered a lot of information and are working to improve the game upon your requests and wishes.

Here are the international results for this latest poll:

Question: Do you rather produce your own goods or do you buy them from the market place?
    1. I mostly produce all goods myself.803
    2. I mostly buy all goods from the market place.29
    3. I produce goods with a short production time myself, and I buy those goods with a long production time at the market place.32
    4. I produce goods with a long production time myself, and I buy those goods with a short production time at the market place.66
    5. I only buy goods at the market place when I need them for a special event.314
    6. It depends. I have no preferences.287

Your Rising Cities Team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.