Weekly Poll (11.02.2014)

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by -Wizz-, Feb 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you prefer the game to start in Full Screen?

Poll closed Feb 15, 2014.
  1. Yes.

73.1%
  2. No.

14.1%
  3. I don't care.

12.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hello Mayors,

Here it this week's poll.
    We await your votes and comments until Friday 14th February at midnight.

Your Rising Cities Team.

2. -damidami-

-damidami- User

Yes^-^!!

3. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Yes. I always play the game in full screen mode

4. I rarely use Full Screen mode as I usually do other things simultaneously when playing so I cast my vote at "no". But since it is a very secondary thing it's no problem to switch from wherever it starts.

But there might be a smarter solution for this feature. Could it be cookies governed based on setting options of each individual player? Pretty much like sound, traffic, tool tips and tool symbols. Then it starts for everybody the way they want. That's what I would vote for if the option was included.

QueenVee likes this.
  5. -damidami-

-damidami- User

this sounds as better idea ^-^''

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  6. i voted yes but nortons idea will work for me as well

7. If Norton stays alone with his "no" voice there will be no need to consider his suggestion as the fixed arrangement will probably be easier to implement and more bug resistant .......... lol :)

8. skb13

skb13 User

I don't care really, but if it saved my settings then that would be best.

9. wizardelo

wizardelo User

considering i look over my city @ work also from time to time. starting full screen is a very very bad idea :)
    thumbs up for norton's idea --> save settings
    i would like not to have to click-off options each time i log in...

10. I realised my mistake:

First I was thinking about browser full screen (all screen is "locked" by the browser) while the question is most probably about just game "full screen on/off" option (no side panels in the game frame).

Well, I'm just comming to conclusion that I wouldn't mind "full screen on" start at all .............. lol. Might edit my post again :)

Really nothing wrong with full screen start. I should have waited with my vote. :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  11. wizardelo

wizardelo User

you can use forum from full screen also, the button is different ;)

12. Eh ...... thanks ... I checked but there was some hangover glitch frame on my screen and I could see it propperly. That's what sometimes happens when I do 5 things at the same time. And when I post too quickly without thinking twice ...... lol I will edit my post to remove confusion. :)

13. DAVE111117

DAVE111117 User

I agree with Norton on this, I find on my screen if I use full screen I lose the top right corner of my screen where my log out button is. Then I have to just close the screen instead of actually logging out.

14. is the the same when using other browsers?

15. DAVE111117

DAVE111117 User

I don't have other browsers just ie, so I don't know. I have tried others but I don't like them.

16. it might be the window settings that is the problem i had that when in another game site a while ago

17. wizardelo

wizardelo User

the only setting that it saved it the sound on/off the other settings are reseted. i tried all browsers

18. I play always in the fullscreen-mode

19. Either way I don't mind as long as the game functions all the time with no glitches etc.

[RO]Turel97 likes this.
  20. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Voted for "I don't care" in the event of no "I think BP should concentrate on improvements that actually enhance the game (new playfield, land, levels, etc) rather than silly, little cosmetic changes which are neither here or there" option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.